Mated Carnica Queen Bee
Carnica Mated Queen
- Carnica mated queen are considered to be gentle and non-aggressive
- Queens unmarked unless requested
- They Can be kept in populated areas such as towns and urban areas
- Carnica queens have a good sense of orientation
- Our mated queens are not as prone to rob honey
- Able to overwinter in smaller numbers of winter bees
- Honey stores are conserved
- Able to quickly adapt and do well to changes in there environment
- Better for areas with long winters and cold conditions
- Able to change fast and adapt brood rearing reduction when available forage decreases
- Many strains have a low use of propolis
- The show high Resistance to brood diseases
- The carnica mated queen is very prolific if you want a large hive of bees
- Forage earlier in the morning and later in the evening & cooler conditions
- Workers live up to 12% longer than many other breeds of bees
- Non-British Imported Queens We have tested these Queens here in Scotland for the past few years
They overwinter well produce good honey crops of honey.
Order Before 8am for same day dispatch. Order after this time will be posted next day.
Queens D.O.A. Will only be replaced if sent by Special Delivery.
We do not post on Fridays or weekends
Our Blogs & Videos
Our blog site contains links to our growing Youtube channel that has videos covering all aspects of Beekeeping and queen rearing.
You can call me anytime until 11pm any evening for any advice or help you may need.